CEO Champion: Dave McKay, President and CEO, RBC
Goal:?10,000 new placements in the financial services by 2020
Sector Partner: The Toronto Financial Services Alliance
- 15 employer partners
- 30 post-secondary education partners
- Designed and delivered the first sector roadshow in January 2018
- Ongoing professional development and networking opportunities.
- $2.1 million in federal funding
สูตรบาคาร่าอาจารย์คิมVisit ASPIRE's website to get involved?and learn more.
CEO Champions:?Tom Gitzel, President and Chief Executive Officer, Cameco Corporation?and Don Lindsay,?President and Chief Executive Officer, Teck Resources Limited.
Goal:?1000 new placements in mining by 2020
Sector partner:?The Mining Industry Human Resources Council
- Accepting employer applications.
- Hosting a 2-day Virtual Career Fair, with approx. 12 mining companies and a few hundred students registered.
- Developing training materials to help managers transition to working with work-integrated learning students.
- Attending numerous industry events to increase # of companies participating.
- Total federal commitment is $7.8 million for 850 WILs over 4 years
- The consortium has 60+ members made up of both companies and PSEs
Visit Gearing Up's website to learn more and get involved.
CEO Champions:?Marc Parent, President and Chief Executive Officer, CAE
Goal:?Create an additional 10,000 WIL opportunities in the Mobility and Aerospace sector.
Sector partner:?Canadian Mobility and Aerospace Insitute
- ?17 supporting organizations
? Partners currently support over 600 High-Quality Statement of Work (project based) work integrated learning opportunities with 7 PSE institutions in Quebec.
?? 1600+? co-op + internship opportunities have taken place in the last year between the 5 early hour partners.
Goal:?500+ student placements in Atlantic-based startups
Sector partner:?Venture for Canada
·?????? $4.4 million in federal funding committed
·?????? VFC does work with over 300 innovative SMEs through our different programs.
·?????? Over 90% of VFC Fellows / partner employers are satisfied with their participation in the current VFC Fellowship program
Sector champion: Linda Hasenfratz, President and CEO, Linamar Corporation
Goal:?10,000 new placements in advanced manufacturing
Sector Partner: Canadian Manufacturers and Exporters
- Established goals and deliverables
- Established working group of representatives from 40 potential industry participants
CEO Champions:?David Filipchuk, President and Chief Executive Officer, PCL Constructors Inc.
- Sector partner:?Canadian Construction Innovations
Progress: More updates forthcoming